Hospital Jasin is a government hospital located in Jasin, Malacca, Malaysia. The hospital was built on 34,529 acres of land.
Hospital Jasin began construction on 16 October 2001 and it was completed on 20 September 2004. It was then upgraded and handed over to the Ministry of Health Malaysia on 12 January 2005 and opened for service on 1 March 2005. Started in-patient services on 18 March 2005, with number of 76 beds.
Innovative Sustainability Features
1. An energy star rating of 100 is achieved, making the hospital a top performer under the Energy Star Portfolio Manager with an Energy Utilization Index (EUI) of 2.13GJ/m² compared to the national median EUI of 5.3GJ/m2.
2. Solar PV at Car Parking Canopy generated 72kWp equivalent to 1.5% of total building electricity consumption
3. Digital Power Meters for tracking and monitoring of energy consumption.
4. 41 % reduction in outdoor water use over baseline with the installation of the RWH system, plant selection and efficient irrigation system.
5. 26.57 % reduction in indoor water use over EPA baseline with the use of efficient fittings.
6. Protect and restore over 45% of the site area with native or adapted vegetation
Certifications & Awards
First LEED v4 O+M Healthcare facility to received Platinum certification