Menara Hap Seng 3
Menara Hap Seng 3 is the latest addition to the Hap Seng Plaza which consist of Menara Hap Seng 1 and Menara Hap Seng 2, designed by S.O.M , located at the KL prime area Jalan P. Ramlee, walking distance to monorail and MRT station.
Menara Hap Seng 3 was built on previously developed land of the iconic Hap Seng Star's Mercedes-Benz showroom.
Menara Hap Seng 3 house the new Mercedes-Benz Showroom, Retails and F&B from ground floor to forth floor, grade A office level from level 5 to level 24, with a top floor bar.
The building has been designed with simplicity and sustainability in mind, infused with state-of-art engineering precision and most efficient equipment up-to-date.
It has received a Malaysia Book of Records for highest indoor green wall in Malaysia, featuring a 91.55m high indoor green wall, spanning vertically across all 20 levels of office space. It houses 10 different species of plants with over 27,000 individual pots. The green wall allowed connectivity to nature through office spaces and was irrigated by a rainwater harvesting system to reduce the water demand."
Innovative Sustainability Features
• Highest indoor green wall in Malaysia.
• Reduced façade heat load through orientation optimization and using insulated aluminium panel and double glazing low-e.
• Rain water harvesting system is introduced to further reduce the consumption of the
• High water efficiency faucets, WC, showers are used.
• High Efficient Chiller Plant System, operating less than 0.65 kW/RT.
• Variable Primary pumping system design to reduce pumping power for chilled water system.
• Efficient lighting design @300 lux with LED Lighting which overall lighting power of 6.5 W/m2.
• Localised control of lighting zoning for easier light switch control.
• Daylight lux sensor control at the perimeter automatic switch off light when sufficient
• Thermostat control zoning with VAV box air supply.
• MERV13 electronic filter for advanced air filtration ensure better indoor air quality.
• Sensor control lighting inside toilet and staircase for lighting energy reduction.
Certifications & Awards
LEED v2009 Gold, highest indoor green wall in Malaysia by Malaysia Book of Records