Plaza 33 is a MSC status office tower conveniently located in Jalan Semangat, Petaling Jaya, within walking distance from the Asia Jaya LRT station. The building, which comprises OF two-14 storey towers, Tower A and Tower B, sits within a 9,277m2 land and has a total GFA of 72,501m2 (excluding carpark).
The building is served by VRF units for all landlord and office/retails spaces. There is a 32kWp PV installed at the rooftop that feeds electricity back to the grid. The main building systems operates from 9am-5pm daily Monday - Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
Innovative Sustainability Features
1. Green roof with primarily native plants and flowering plants attracts biodiversity and reduced heat island effect.
2. Use of only organic fertilizers for all landscape areas
3. Landscape waste on-site composting
4. On-site waste recycling efforts including e-waste recycling collection point
5. 32kWp PV installed at the rooftop contributes to 0.3% of the average energy consumption.
6. Low-flow water fittings for wash hand basin and water closets
7. Indoor Air Quality maintenance – TVOC and Formaldehyde levels are within acceptable limits; annual testing will be conducted.
8. All common areas fitted with LED light fittings
9. Integrated pest management program to reduce use of pesticides. Notifications will be set when indoor pesticide applications are conducted.
10. Green cleaning is also carried out together with sufficient fresh air ventilation to reduce the exposure of occupants and cleaning personnel from potentially hazardous chemical, biological and particle contaminants
Certifications & Awards
Existing Building Certification, LEED v4.1 Operations & Maintenance: Existing Building GOLD